What do you want from your business? What most business owners want is the ability to work uninterrupted by viruses, equipment failures and loss of data, to not wake up in the middle of the night wondering if your client records are safe and if you financial records will be there tomorrow.
These are reachable goals, and they’re not that difficult to achieve. It means putting into practice some common-sense business practices that protect you and your livelihood. We have 19 years of experience helping small and medium sized business clients accomplish these goals.
- 24 x 7 x 365 Support – We’re available to fix problems for you 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Networking – We specialize in setting up low maintenance, low intervention, Windows Server based small business networks, integrating your business activities and allowing for centralized backups, anti-virus, updates and firewall protection.
- Application Installation, Migration & Support – Commonly used business applications handle scheduling, finances, purchasing and sales, client or patient records and communication. Most businesses use a combination of these application in a networked environment, and this can lead to complications. Sometimes, you need to update and migrate to a newer or different program, sometimes you need to migrate to a new machine. These tasks can seem overwhelming, but we’ve handled hundreds of client updates and migrations and can help make this process seamless and painless for your business.
- Zero Mark-Up Purchasing – A lot of people know what they want to accomplish but aren’t sure what they need to get it done. We help with this buy providing guidance. We help you buy the right equipment and software, and we always help you find the best buy for the lowest price and we never mark up your purchases.
- Software Installation & Training – Tell us what you want to accomplish and we’ll help you get there. Whether you need to schedule appointments, manage patient records or track sales and purchasing, we can help you find the right applications to suit your needs. We’ll help you choose the right software, install it for you and help you learn how to use it.
- Antivirus – Antivirus protection is more important now than ever before. With the advent and prevalence of ransomware, business users are vulnerable to the loss and destruction of records, financial information and productivity. We’re practiced in setting up and using network-wide anti-virus management and system update systems which allow you to monitor your entire network from one workstation.
- Automated / Minimal Down-Time Backups – Our backup system gives you peace of mind. We put into practice automated and minimal down-time backup practices which protect you from machine failure and virus and hacker attacks. We do this by setting up automated and redundant (on and off-site) backups. We do this because if your network is infected with a virus, especially a ransomware virus, your backups can be encrypted and become inaccessible like every other part of your system. The only way to be protected from this type of attack is to have a backup that’s not connected to your network or any machine on it when the attack occurs. We accomplish this by setting up on and offsite backups which are timed, and disconnected from the network when they’re not in use.
- Privacy Protection – There are many ways intruders can gain access to your client, financial and other business records. We can protect your online identity and presence through the use of a VPN.
- Upgrades, Installation & Migration – Microsoft frequently comes out with updates for Windows, and then there are the major upgrades like moving from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10. We take the pressure off by upgrading your workstations, servers and migrating your business records and information to the new machines.
- Firewall – Let us install a top-level, firewall to protect your entire network from intruders. Modern firewalls do a great job of keeping out hackers who want to steal your client information.